Scissors - Havel's Double-Pointed Duckbill Appliqué Scissors - 6" - ON SALE - SAVE 50% - is currently on backorder. You may still purchase now though and we'll ship as soon as more become available.
Get to all those tight corners with Elsa’s Double-Pointed Duckbill Scissors! The double-pointed blades allow you to cut at sharp angles and tight corners without needing to change scissors, and the large finger loops add extra comfort on tired or arthritic hands. The wide outer edge of the duckbill separates and lifts fabric that is cut away while protecting your base layer like traditional duckbill styles.
There is a small break in the corner of the plastic packaging that the scissors come in. The scissors are unharmed.
$22.95 - ON SALE - Save 50% - Now $11.50
● Double-pointed blades allow cutting of sharp angles and tight corners.
● Wide duckbill edge “pushes away” extras layers of fabric.
● Thin lower blades make cutting close to stitching easier than ever.
● Double curve of handles keep hands up and away from surface.
● Large finger loops add comfort, easy on tired or arthritic hands.
● Perfect for cutting out Appliqué without damaging the rest of your fabric.
Finally, appliqué scissors that can reach those tight angles!